A 28 year old New Kensington man is the subject of an active search by the Kittanning state police following a PFA violation and an incident of Reckless Endangerment Monday at 5 minutes past midnight. Christopher Andrew Mystkowski, is alleged to have showed up at the Tarentum home of a 26 year old woman and to have attempted to start a fight with a 28 year old man from Sarver. All of this taking place at location along Route 908 in Fawn Township, Allegheny County. Mystkowski is reported to have then fired multiple rounds from a firearm into the air outside the residence. Police say the woman has an active Prevention From Abuse order against Mystkowski who fled the scene before police arrived. There is currently a warrant out for his arrest.
Latest from Mark Heim
- PUC Recognizes National Moving Month, Offers Tips on Household Movers
- PUC Reminds Public of May 16 “Smart Hearings” to Gather Input on Laurel Pipe Line Application
- Meadville Gets Green Light Go Money, Governor Wolf Announces $33 Million in Traffic Signal Improvement Funding
- Buggy Rear Ended, Girl Thrown to Road, Driver Flees
- Jamestown, NY Man Investigated for DUI, Drug Possession, Drug Paraphernalia